Standard Psychotherapy, Cognitive Psychotherapy, and Behavioral Therapy, are some of the forms of therapy available in our office administered by New York, and Florida licensed PHD’s or NP’s who works closely with Dr. Fieve and our associates. A combination of talk therapy and medication may be necessary to achieve optimal results.
We also offer group therapy, couples and family therapy so our patients and families can receive the highest quality support.
Our experienced therapists have been practicing for over 15 years and have helped patients who suffer from
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Mood disorders including Bipolar I and Bipolar ll as well as the expansive scale of clinical depression
- Treatment Resistant Depression that has not responded to previous therapy
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders (ADD)
- Anxiety disorders including social anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), Panic Attacks, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, (GAD) and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Pain associated with depression as well as medical conditions
- Alcohol and drug abuse associated with depression
- Anger Issues
- Personality Issues
- Work Issues
- Relationship Issues and Marriage Issues
All services are available in our New York office or through our Telemedicine Services.
Please call our office at (212) 249-1600 to inquire about our Psychotherapy services available and to schedule your appointment.