Anvi K. Vora, MD
Dr. Anvi K. Vora, MD is a Board Certified Psychiatrist licensed in New York. Dr. Vora obtained her medical doctorate at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan in 2010. She completed her psychiatry residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in 2014. Dr. Vora has a passion for schizophrenia research, and subsequently completed a Mount Sinai MIRECC Advanced Schizophrenia Research Fellowship with Mount Sinai and Bronx Medical Center. She has multiple scientific publications and has received many awards for her work in research about the neurobiology underlying the severe mental illness called schizophrenia. Dr. Vora also works as a clinical faculty at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein. She is pleased to treat our patients in our private group practice.
Education and Medical Trainings:
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, Doctor of Medicine degree
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, Bachelor of Science, Honors Track Psychology
- Mount Sinai MIRECC Advanced Schizophrenia Research Fellowship, New York, NY, Research Fellow
- University of Iowa Department of Psychiatry, Iowa City, IA, PGY 2-4 Psychiatry Resident
- University of Florida Department of Psychiatry, Gainesville, FL, PGY 1 Psychiatry Resident